Course of the study
Any patient with ovarian, fallopian tube or peritoneal cancer diagnosed at least eight years ago may be enrolled, regardless of whether a recurrence has occurred.
an der Studie
The study “Carolin meets HANNA” is divided into two parts:
The Expression VI study consists of an anonymous questionnaire with 68 questions about your history, possible long-term side effects, aftercare, nutrition, belief etc.
The questionnaire can be completed online on this page or as paper version / printed version?
The questionnaire is available in different languages.
The survey is conducted within the European ENGOT (European Network for Gynecological Oncological Trial groups) and the international study group GCIG (Gynecological Cancer Intergroup) .
This part of the “Carolin meets HANNA” study is currently only conducted by the Department of Gynecology of the Charité – Universitätsmedizin with the European Center of Competence for Ovarian Cancer and the Tumor Bank Ovarian Cancer .
This part of the study consists of various modules and it requires a personal information by our study team and your written consent. To participate in Part II of the study, please contact us directly or write an e-mail to: email@example.com
- Collection of basic data such as age at first diagnosis, received therapies, comorbidities, comedications, social network, education etc.
- Questionnaires (using a tablet in our outpatient clinic or online with your own password after our activation) on quality of life, resilience, nutrition, sexuality.
- Antioxidant test “Biozoom” with direct feedback plus a blood sample for antioxidants
- Psycho-oncological interview by our psycho-oncologist Ms. Loreen Hajfani
- Blood collection to find an immunological or genetic signature on our tumor bank
- Physical and neurological examination for possible long-term side effects
- Heart ultrasound to investigate possible long-term side effects on your heart health
Of course you can only participate in individual modules, for example if you do not come to Berlin in the foreseeable future.
an der Studie